November 23, 2010

{Asian-American Work and Home Life: TV Asia Interview}

There are too many parents in my situation who, in an effort to provide the best for their children, neglect to give them the most important thing every child needs, time. I recently was privileged to be interviewed on TV Asia to recount my experience in the corporate world and my rash decision to get out of it and spend more time with my daughter. It is my hope that this book can inspire you and your loved ones this holiday season. If you are interested in giving the book as a holiday gift, they are very reasonably priced online and can be purchased using the links to the right. Happy Thanksgiving!

{Asian-American Work and Home Life: TV Asia Interview}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be posted promptly after they are reviewed.