May 5, 2010

{5 Dos & Donts to Reconnect with your Kids: DONT #2}

#2: Don't Bribe
It is tempting to bribe our children when we cannot spend adequate time with them. I look at the toys and teddy bears stacked in my daughter’s room, each one with a story behind it.  In most cases, I missed an opportunity to be with her so I distracted her with gifts so that I would not have to see her disappointment. Today I know that the gift of time is the only bribe that I can use that really works like magic.
{5 Dos & Donts to Reconnect with your Kids: DONT #2}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Daddy, you are gaining amazing writing skills. :) And the gift of making food helps as well. :P But time is definitely the best

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be posted promptly after they are reviewed.