March 30, 2010

{5 Dos & Donts to Reconnect with your Kids: DO #2}

Do #2: Feed Your Way In
There is nothing more incredible than seeing the reaction of a child when you cook his/her favorite meal and serve it with style -- and not just on their birthday.  

Example: 
When I make an elaborate lobster ravioli dinner for my daughter on a school night, it is fun to see her surprise and delight when she walks into the kitchen and begins to register what is going on. Halfway through the meal she will look up and say, “May I have some water?”  As I give a glass of water to my hungry child gulping down the meal, I smile and say to myself, “No thanks necessary, it is my pleasure to serve you.”

{5 Dos & Donts to Reconnect with your Kids: DO #2}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be posted promptly after they are reviewed.